We’re looking for a passionate Sales/Marketing Interns to support Milwaukee team. You will join Graduate Leadership Development Programme organised by TTI Group, so you can grow into one of its future leaders.
It’s an amazing way to learn and focus on your professional and personal growth.
Plus our client provides plenty of benefits and perks!
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Intern (Graduate Leadership Development Programme)
Salary: 4000 PLN + bonus 30% + company car + benefits
Job Type: 1 year employment contract (after successful completion of Graduate Leadership Development Programme possibility for contract for indefinite period of time)
Start Date: March / April 2020
Milwaukee is an industry leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide. Milwaukee is the fastest growing power tool brand globally and in Polish market today, largely in part to a relentless quest for disruptive innovation combined with unrivalled battery cordless technology. Having launched the first of the M18 range in 2008, 11 years later the same battery platform powers 145+ 18 volt solutions on the one platform. The cordless offer expanded further with the introduction of the Milwaukee M12 platform, now boasting 75+ tools powered by the M12 battery. Together with 3000+ Milwaukee accessories, and 400+ Milwaukee hand tools in the range, whatever the trade, whatever the application, Milwaukee has the solution for professional end users.
Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable industrial tools money can buy. We’re looking for Graduates to join us who are excited by the idea of being at the forefront of their sector and who are motivated by driving ambitious levels of sales and brand growth.
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region
- Identifying business opportunities and consulting with customers to realise the potential of the opportunity to our mutual benefits and engaging necessary departments to meet the requirements of each customer
- On a daily basis you’ll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
- You’ll be coordinating sales which will be recognized and rewarded accordingly
- Working with / educating and training external stakeholders to a high level
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products
- Responsible for targeting and converting small to medium sized end users together with Job Site Specialists team to promote the Milwaukee brand
- You’ll be helping stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from our marketing team
- One of the really exciting aspects is supporting events both in Poland and around Europe
- Regular reporting of performance metrics
Our graduate programme looks to develop our future business leaders and senior executives.
Your learning will begin with an intense programme of product and innovation training, so whatever level of knowledge you join us with, you are soon up and running. A range of business skills classroom-based courses supplements your on-the-job training to really develop your skills and abilities to perform at your best.
We constantly review the progress of the graduates on our programme and work with you and your manager to explore opportunities for you to progress within the company.
Make no mistake; this is a front-line, rapid learning role. Prove yourself in the role and it is the route we use to successfully develop leaders both in our PL business and beyond.
- University degree
- Practically minded with a technical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or technical knowledge
- Determination to build a career with a forward thinking business
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Outgoing and likeable personality who is able to work as part of a fast moving and growing team
- Self-motivated and able to recognise new business opportunities
- Must be willing to work away from home when necessary and occasional weekends (agreed in advance)
- Full driving license
- Second languages beneficial
- Company car
- Group Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Sport Card co -financed by the Employer
- Private Health Insurance co -financed by the Employer
- Holiday benefit
- English classes support